The American with Disabilities Act (ADA) defines the accessible requirements for the design of washroom spaces in the USA.The kit for recessed Machflow makes the Machflow hand dryer suitable for the compliance of the ADA standard -that limits to the 4″ horizontal projection of the devices installed in bathrooms for public use-, bestowing on that quality of the hand dryer is specific for the disabled. Maximum robustness and vandal-proof. Excellent integration and aesthetical level.
– Cabinet made of electro-galvanized steel, 1/16 thick, with 16 screw holes of Ø 1/4” for mounting on the wall, it includes 4 M5 bolts welded on top of the base plate for the fitting of the Mediflow hand dryer
– A grey rubber seal offers a reinforcing outside protection that minimizes vibrations and noise
– Frame made of steel, white Epoxy finished
– Nuts and bolts for the fitting of the dryer to the kit and the frame to the wall included: 4 nuts DIN 934 M5, 4 washers DIN 125 M5, 4 stainless steel screws DIN 7981 1-9/32 x 3/16 and 4 wall plugs F8
– The screws and wall plugs for the mounting of the cabinet to the wall are not included. The use of stainless steel screws is recommended