The Speedflow hand dryer is the first designed adjustable speed warmair hand dryer available. It can be set to fit any application. Users can choose their preferred air speed (thru a potentiometer) and active settings for quieter operation (museums or libraries).
Convenient to install as the voltage (110-240 V) adjusts automatically saving on installation time. No need to order a recessed kit for ADA applications. BuildingGreen approved, contributing to points for LEED credits.
– One-piece steel, 1/16″ thick, cover white Epoxy finish
– Ultra-fast drying time (10-15 seconds)
– Protrudes only 4” from the wall in compliance with ADA requirements
– Adjustable motor speed by means of a potentiometer (8,500-11,200 rpm)
– “ON/OFF” heating element
– Universal Voltage out of the box (from 100 to 240 V)
– Easy retrofit–Mounting holes match those of most popular models
– Vandal-resistant surfaced-mounted
– UL and CSA approved
– BuildingGreen approved