The MOST Hygienic Baby Changing Station In The Market
As a trend-setting manufacturer, you gotta ask yourself this question if you want to stay on top of the game at any given moment: what do the people want?
By “the people”, clearly, I mean the people who are actively using products like the ones offered.
Everyone knows there is always room for improvement on things you already sell that you may already think are the cream-of-the-crop, but somehow, someway, there will always be a better idea.
Well people… we did it. We listened, we manufactured, and then we delivered.
Introducing, the first ultimately hygienic commercial baby changing station on the market: our new and improved BabyMedi with ionizer.
Young children are particularly susceptible to viral infections because their immune systems are not fully developed. Statistics show that toddlers get sick from viral infections as much as 6-12 times a year in the first few years of life. While children already have some immune systems in place to help them fight the virus, this is not the case for babies who are only a few months old. This is the reason why babies are more exposed to infections caused by viruses and bacteria. Infection risk increases in public washrooms, especially if these places are not properly and regularly disinfected.
Now, you already knew we had BioCote anti-microbial technology to help kill and stop the spread of bacteria on the surface of the diaper changing station, but now, our newest version of the existing Babymedi series comes fully equipped with an ionizer to actively self-disinfect between uses, making it the best choice for caregivers and babies.
What’s so special about an Ion Hygienic Technology, you may ask?
- Neutralizes viruses and bacteria thanks to the ion particles it emits, helping to maintain the baby changing station free of these harmful microorganisms for the baby health
- It has been tested and approved against said viruses and bacteria by TÜV Rheinland (Microbiological Test Report number 60329708-001).
For your review, here’s some more info on the diaper changing table:
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness, making them the ideal solution for public spaces such as shopping centers, airports, public buildings, and entertainment facilities, among others. Models suitable for high-traffic facilities with great strength and durability.
- Exposed surfaces incorporate a BioCote® antimicrobial additive which minimizes microorganisms that can help bacteria grow.
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations are assembled with child protection straps and include a pair of bag hooks, one on each side, to hang personal belongings.
- Our ADA-Compliant BabyMedi® baby changing stations fully comply with the American standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards.
- The liner dispenser comes with a lock and holds approximately 80 bed liners, minimizing operator refills and discouraging potential vandalism.
- Horizontal and Vertical finishes include: satin stainless steel and matte black stainless steel.